Marketing Automation Specialist
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 27 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in old and new markets, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interests in mind.
Join the Marketing Automation Team as a Marketing Automation Specialist!
The Marketing Automation team manages the communication with our users through multiple channels. The team is in charge of building and maintaining complex personalized communication flows, ad-hoc campaigns, and all operational communication (both transactional and operational).
We are looking for a team player to create, execute, analyze and optimize multi-channel (emails and notifications) customer journeys with attention to small details, very high technical skills, and an excellent ability to work under high pressure.
What will you be doing?
- Creating concepts for customer journeys, technically executing, analyzing, optimizing, and reporting on them.
- Handling HTML code and SQL queries
- Manage multi-language campaigns – a high level of English, and knowledge of other languages can be an advantage.
- Experienced with a Marketing Automation Platform, such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud / Eloqua / Pardot / Marketo / Hubspot... - A must
- High level in Excel
- Basic knowledge in SQL
- Basic knowledge in HTML (for email marketing)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Analytical skills, experience with Google Analytics / Mixpanel / Tableau / Power BI
- Technical approach
- Creative marketing orientation
- Experienced with Digital Marketing: SEM / PPC campaigns / Wordpress / CRO / Landing page optimization - Advantage
- Financial background - Advantage