IT Production Operations Team Leader
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, with over 13 million users from over 180 countries. Founded in 2007, eToro was created to make online trading available to anyone, from beginners to experienced traders and is now pioneering cryptocurrency trading.
eToro encourages responsible, sustainable trading, operating in full transparency and constantly making you aware of the risks involved in trading. eToro is regulated by both the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC).
eToro partnered with Chinese Venture Capital firm Ping An (since 2014), and Russian banking company Sberbank (since 2016). Since 2009, eToro has raised funds from leading investors, such as CommerzVentures, Spark Capital, Social Leverage, BRM Capital, and Cubit Investments.
eToro is looking for an Infrastructure Lead’s role is to plan, organize, and maintain operations to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s Production infrastructure and on-premises solutions. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network, server (physical and virtual), and storage infrastructure and data communications,
The Infrastructure Lead will work to ensure high levels of service availability and performance for key business applications deployed within these environments including :
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for infrastructure administration and project management.
- Define hardware and software standards in conjunction with owners and stakeholders.
Key Qualifications :
- At least 3 years of managerial experience leading a team
- Generally, 6+ years experience working in a production environment including both Linux and Windows.
- At least 3 years of experience with VMware
- At least 3 years of experience in SAN/NAS storage
- Ability to manage multi-tier architectures: load balancers, web servers, application servers, databases, storage, and networking.
- Experience working with blade centers, preferably HP
- Experience working with Checkpoint FW
- Familiarity with SQL Databases and SQL Clustering
- Familiarity with load balancing technologies, preferably F5 BIG-IP
- Understanding of networking fundamentals
- Understanding of Network & Switches, VPN, Routing, Firewalls
- Experience with Microsoft Server technology, including Server, IIS, and Active Directory.
- Team leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.