Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way.
Today, we empower over 20 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our amazing finance team. If you are intelligent, dynamic, autodidact, meticulous, pro-active and hard working, If you wish to influence all aspects of the business and work with highly experienced and professional teammates from all over the company, this is a great opportunity to join the corporate area of eToro.
We are looking for an Assistant Controller to assist in preparing statements that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of a Controller.
What you’ll be doing?
- Assist in the month end books closing procedure- manage journal entries, reconcile accounts, etc.
- Support the subsidiaries' finance departments and reviewing their financial reports.
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial reports on monthly basis.
- Assist in monthly analyses.
- Take part in the annual audit
Want to join? If you have:
- CPA a must.
- Advantage: Internal controls experience.
- Internship from one of the Big 4 firms, advantage for hi-tech department.
- Experience in preparing financial statements according to IFRS.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (extensive Excel skills) and Priority accounting software- Advantage.
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize and work independently within the Finance team.
- Attention to details and problem-solving ability.
- Great communication skills
- Excellent English.
- Team player.