Corporate Action Specialist
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
We’re looking for a diligent, punctual, highly motivated and a team player to join our Trading department.
What you’ll be doing:
- Calculate and monitor the portfolio’s corporate actions
- Generate daily reports
- Execute and check cash settlements
- Share information and collaborate with other departments
- Monitor and maintain trading characteristics
**This is a full time position, working days are Monday-Friday
- 3 -5 Years of experience in investment company’s (banks, investment houses, etc.)
- Good understanding of all types of corporate actions (dividends, right offerings, etc.)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Precise, thorough and punctual
- Good understanding of capital markets and financial products
- High level of English
- A BA degree, preferably in science/economics
- Skilled in office programs
- Experience in Bloomberg
- Experience in SQL - advantage