CEO - Germany
eToro, the world’s largest social investment network, is seeking a Managing Director for our office in Germany to be the de facto CEO of the German Market within our company. The suitable candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the German Market in eToro, starting from the offering through marketing and business development and eventually sales and retention, treating Germany as an independent P&L unit and driving it towards growth and success, while being measured by aggressive growth of number of customers, deposits, and revenues from the German Market.
The MD reports to VP Global Customer Facing and will work extremely closely with different stakeholders. It will suit someone very hands-on who thrives in an ambiguous start-up environment playing multiple roles and who is high energy and ambitious.
What will you be doing?
● Own the P&L and overall business plan for Germany.
● Responsible for managing all operations within Germany.
● Build, own and manage all marketing activities of strategic online and offline partners.
● Deliver the highest standards of customer service.
● Effective build and manage the brand in Germany.
● Grow and optimize performance through new and existing marketing verticals.
● Increase performance and active life cycle of existing partners by performing campaign analysis and optimization.
● Recruit new partners and create joint ventures
● Recruit and manage a team
Interested to apply? If you are:
● German native speaker. Have high fluency in English, both verbal and written Have solid working experience in the technology sector and/or financial industry/Fintech
● Extremely strong analytical skills and ROI-performance orientation.
● Have proven experience in managing large marketing budgets in online or offline channels.
● A strong record of performance against KPIs and good P&L management.
● Performance and results focus
● Outstanding strategic thinker and with the ability to provide leadership in building the marketing engine in Germany.
● Self-aware , open-minded with a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
● Managed teams to maximize their potential and achieve results, including recruitment, coaching, retention, and performance management.
● The ability to analyze issues, develop solutions and influence key decisions, balancing risk with results.
● Have experience of working for global company and/or in a multicultural environment
Besides that, you must possess the following qualities
● Be able to work under pressure in a challenging and dynamic environment.
● Solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning.
● Have Strong organizational skills.
● Have excellent networking skills.
● Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels.
● Excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
● Demonstrated ability to influence and effectively communicate internally and externally, as well as with remote international teams.