eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro is looking for a SecOps Engineer to organize and maintain operations to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s Production infrastructure and on-premises solutions. And be in charge of implementing cyber-security projects and methodology.
The SecOps Engineer will work to ensure high levels of service availability and performance for key business applications deployed within these environments including :
• Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
• Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for infrastructure administration and project management.
• Define hardware and software standards in conjunction with owners and stakeholders.
- Generally, 7+ years experience working in a production environment including both Linux and Windows.
- At least 5 years of experience with VMware
- At least 3 years of experience in SAN/NAS storage
- Experience with implementing cyber-security projects and methodology
- Ability to manage multi-tier architectures: load balancers, web servers, application servers, databases, storage, and networking.
- Experience working with Nutanix - Advantage
- Experience working with Checkpoint FW
- Familiarity with SQL Databases and SQL Clustering
- Familiarity with load balancing technologies, preferably F5 BIG-IP
- Familiarity with Azure infrastructure
- Understanding of Network & Switches, VPN, Routing, Firewalls
- Experience with Microsoft Server technology, including Server, IIS, and Active Directory.