FP&A Business Partner
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join our Finance Team as FP&A business partner and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards while keeping the workplace fun.
What will you do?
- maintain, and enhance the monthly overheads budget vs. actual for the group.
- Support the group functions on annual and long-range financial and operational planning and drive efficiency.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain insightful reporting for internal stakeholders to enable optimal financial management of their areas of the business.
- Identify, track, and report key operating metrics for each function.
- Initiate and drive process improvements that enable the FP&A function to scale.
- Partner closely with the accounting team for month-end and quarter-end reporting, driving. cross-team processes to maintain and improve the predictability of financial results.
- Partner closely with other internal groups such as HR, legal, compliance, operations facilities, and IT to maintain visibility and accuracy of data critical to the forecast.
What experience or knowledge should you bring?
- BA degree required, preferably in Finance, Economics, Accounting.
- 4-5 years of FP&A experience with budgeting and forecasting costs in HR, legal, compliance - Required.
- Experience from fintech companies - an advantage.
- Excellent written, verbal, quantitative, and presentation skills; innovative, organized.
- Advanced Excel, financial modelling, and forecasting skills.
- Enterprise SaaS experience.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to balance multiple priorities and non-uniform workloads.