How do I deposit funds?
Funding your account is quick and simple. There are various payment methods at your disposal. Simply choose whichever method you prefer and follow the steps below to make a successful deposit:
- Log in and select the “Deposit Funds” button at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
- Specify the amount.
- Select your preferred payment method and enter your information.
There are currently four payment methods available to US users:
|Debit Card||$10||$40,000 per transaction||Instantly|
|Online Banking||$10||$10,000 per day||Instantly|
|PayPal||$10||$10,000 per transaction||Instantly|
|Wire Transfer||$500||$1,000,000 per transaction||Four to seven business days|
Is depositing safe and secure?
Yes, we have been protecting our customers’ funds worldwide since 2007, and we continuously strive to implement industry best practices to ensure that depositing money into your eToro account is safe, private and secure. All transactions are communicated using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, safeguarding your personal information.
What is the minimum First Time Deposit?
The minimum deposit is $10 and the maximum deposit is $10,000 per day. This is for both first time deposits and redeposits.
For up-to-date minimum deposit amounts for each region, click here.
Can I fund my account with someone else's bank account?
eToro does not allow third-party payments. A third-party payment is a deposit that is not in the same name as the owner of the eToro account. As stated in our terms and conditions, the owner of the trading account should be the owner of the funds.
However, if you wish to use a method of payment belonging to your spouse or another first-degree family member, we can set up a joint account for you. This means that both parties will be allowed access to deposit/withdraw funds, but only the account owner will be permitted to trade. You will be asked to provide identification documents, proof of your relation (such as marriage certificate/ birth certificate), as well as complete the joint account form.
If you attempt to use a third-party payment method without a joint account, your account will be closed and any remaining balance refunded.
How do I set up automatic recurring deposits?
Our Recurring Deposits feature allows you to schedule automatic payments from your debit card into your eToro investment account.
You can customize the payments by choosing your preferred deposit amount, frequency, and deposit day.
You can set Recurring Deposits after you have made a regular deposit via debit card.
To set Recurring Deposits:
- Go to “Recurring Deposits” here (or enter your eToro account and click Settings ⚙️ in the left-hand menu, then click on “Recurring Deposits”).
- On the new screen, click on “Recurring Deposits”.
- Select the amount.
- Select one of the debit cards that you have previously used to deposit to your eToro account.
- Choose the frequency of your deposit: weekly, every two weeks, or monthly.
- Customize the day of the week or month for your deposit or accept the default option.
- Review the Terms and Conditions, and check the box to accept.
Click “Set Recurring”.