eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 20 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, from traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind, and we are scaling up massively!
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute and manage the procurement process for technologies and general locally and globally.
- Manage and build relationships with local & abroad key suppliers to achieve - cost optimization, high-quality performance & deliverables.
- Participate and manage departmental tasks both on administrative and business-related subjects
- Support other procurement activities and projects as required
- Provide service to multiple internal managers and employees within the organization
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes and cost trends
- Close work with the legal team on agreements.
- Experienced Buyer with 5 Years or more in the procurement world, preferably in medium/ large Hi-Tech companies.
- Fluent English speaking, reading & writing
- Good ERP knowledge (Priority preferred)
- Eager to learn and influence
- Technical oriented
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Creative, Open-minded
- Ability to drill down to details yet process-oriented
- Ability to work in a dynamic & under pressure working environment
- Must be capable of handling multiple projects at one time