How do I withdraw money?
Want to withdraw funds from your account? No problem! Customers may withdraw funds from their eToro account at any time. Funds can be withdrawn up to the value of the balance of your eToro account, minus the amount of margin used.
*Please note you will be asked to provide an alternative payment method if we are unable to return your funds via your original deposit method.
How long will it take to process my withdrawal request and when will I receive my funds?
We will send you an email confirming your withdrawal status within 2 business days of your request.
However, from the time you request the withdrawal it may take up to 10 business days, depending on the payment method used:
|Payment Method||Time to receive funds after withdrawal request|
|eToro Money*||Instant withdrawal|
|Credit / Debit card||Up to 10 business days|
|Bank transfer||Up to 10 business days|
|PayPal||Up to 2 business days|
|Neteller||Up to 2 business days|
|Skrill||Up to 2 business days|
|Trustly||Up to 2 business days|
|iDEAL||Up to 2 business days|
* For various reasons that include security procedure requirements, some withdrawals may be only processed on the next business day.
How can I cancel my withdrawal?
To cancel your withdrawal request, please follow the steps below:
- Access your withdrawal request here, or by entering your trading account and clicking on the “Withdraw Funds” tab.
- A pop-up message will appear. Use the “Click Here” link to view your withdrawal history.
- Click on the “Reverse” button which appears next to the withdrawal request. Please note that if your transaction status appears as “In Process,” you will no longer be able to cancel your request.
- Confirm that you wish to cancel the request.
- All funds, including withdrawal fees, will be immediately returned to your account balance.
What conditions are required to open a withdrawal request?
- The minimum amount for withdrawal is $30
- You must have withdrawable funds available
- Your account needs to be verified, meaning a green tick appears on your profile (if you haven’t yet verified your account, please contact us and upload the required documents)
Your personal information, payment details and accompanying documentation are protected by eToro’s stringent information security policy. Strict guidelines to safeguard your private information are in place and will satisfy the most demanding security-conscious financial services end user.
Are there any withdrawal fees?
Yes, withdrawal requests are subject to a withdrawal processing fee. You will see the actual withdrawal fee in the Cashier after you have entered the withdrawal amount; at this point you can still call a halt to the request.
|Withdrawal Amount (USD)||Fee (USD)|
Any withdrawals sent in currencies other than USD are subject to conversion fees. Details of our fees can be found here: Fees. Please note, you may be charged by the funding provider involved in the transfer (intermediary bank, receiving bank, or your credit card provider).
How will I know if my withdrawal request has been processed?
When you withdraw funds from your eToro account to your eToro Money account, it transfers instantly, and you can see it in your eToro Money app.
With other payment methods, once the processing of your withdrawal request has been completed, you will receive an email confirmation with details of the payment method used to send your funds. In addition, you can click here to view the current status of your withdrawal request in your eToro account dashboard.
What should I do if my funds do not appear in my account?
- Click here to view the current status of your withdrawal request in your eToro account dashboard. Alternatively you can check the email you received in relation to the processing of your withdrawal, which will specify the payment method to which the funds were sent and the date processed.
- Take into consideration that from the time we process your withdrawal, it can take up to 8 business days for the funds to appear in your account statement.
- If everything above was checked and you still cannot find the funds, please contact us. We will request you provide us with a payment method statement showing the incoming and outgoing transactions, from the time the withdrawal was processed, until the time you contacted us. Please make sure we can see your name, the transaction dates and the payment method details.
Can I withdraw money from eToro to PayPal?
Yes. However, please be advised that this withdrawal option is only available to clients who used PayPal to fund their accounts.
How do I withdraw funds and access them instantly in my eToro Money account?
You can withdraw funds from the investment platform to your eToro Money account at any time, up to the full value extent of your eToro account balance, minus the amount of margin used. Your funds will be available instantly.
To withdraw your funds:
- Click on the Withdraw Funds option in the left-hand menu.
- Enter the amount to be withdrawn (in USD), and click Continue.
- Complete any further steps that may be required.
- Click Submit.