How do I send cryptoassets from my eToro Money crypto wallet to another wallet?
To send coins to an external wallet, please follow the steps below:
- Open the eToro Money app on your mobile device and sign in.
- Under the 'Crypto' tab, tap the type of cryptocurrency you wish to send.
- Tap 'Send'. On this page, you will select the amount to send and input the recipient’s public address. Type in the public address or tap the camera icon to scan the recipient's QR code, which will input the public address automatically.
- Make sure that the address has been input correctly and then tap 'Send'.
- An SMS with a verification code will be sent to your mobile phone. Enter the code you receive and tap ‘Verify’.
- That’s it! A screen will appear, confirming that your send request has been received. You can check on the status of your request by going to the ‘Transactions’ screen.
Please note that the validity of public keys can be checked online on the relevant blockchain explorer for the specified coin.