How can I see my investment history on the web version of eToro?
To get to your investment history on the web version:
- Click on the Portfolio tab in the left hand sidebar.
- Click My Portfolio in the menu at the top of the screen.
- Click History.
On the right side of the screen, click on the dates icon to set the time frame of the trades you wish to view - the default is thirty days (30D).
Click on the filter icon to display only information on your deposits and withdrawals, closed manual trades, and previously copied traders and Smart Portfolios.
Click on the list icon to display how you would like to view your trades:
- : to view a full list of all the individual trades closed during the selected period, deposits and withdrawals, and previously copied traders and Smart Portfolios.
- : to view a list of trades grouped by instrument. In this view, the icon on the left of the screen next to each trade shows you how the trade closed:
- The instrument's symbol - Closed manually
Closed due to Stop Loss
Closed due to Take Profit
Closed due to Copy Stop Loss
- Closed due to Contract Rollover (expiration dates can be found on our Trading Hours and Market Events page)
Click on the icon to access these options:
a. Account Statement: Click this option to generate a report of all transactions, between a selected start and end date, which have been made in your account (deposits, withdrawals, positions opened and closed etc.). This report can then be exported to a PDF or Excel file.
b. Customize: Access here to adjust what information you see in the History view and rearrange the order of the columns (invested amount, profit/loss (in $ or %), units, fees, end value, opening rate, opening time, closing rate, closing time, pip change, leverage).