eToro, the world’s leading social online trading platform, is a revolutionary fintech company that has been at the forefront of online trading for more than a decade. By engaging millions of users with our innovative social features such as the CopyTrader™ system, the Popular Investor program, and Smart Portfolios, we strive to make money management available to everyone. We have developed an intuitive trading platform which gives traders and investors access to global stock markets, commodity trading, cryptocurrency trading and more.
We are seeking a proactive, highly motivated, and skilled Finance Manager for our office in Germany.
Reporting to the MD Operations and the Finance Director EU, the Finance Manager Germany is accountable for accurate reporting of financial results and managing the company’s daily financial affairs, such as:
• Directing financial planning and strategy
• Managing bookkeeping domestically in cooperation with EU HQ in Cyprus
• Analyzing and reporting on financial performance
• Overseeing and managing domestic payroll, accounting and tax functions
• Developing and implementing accounting policies.
• Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
• Reviewing departmental budgets.
• Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk for liquidity plannings
• Analyzing complex financial data
• Managing internal controls for finance & accounting
• Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information
• Reviewing all formal finance-, HR, and IT related policies and procedures
• Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
• Managing the External Auditor relationship and ensuring the organization is compliant with accounting standards
• Creation of Business Cases and Business Models on Demand for German entity
• Creating continuous reports with respect to Liquidity and Trade Execution
• Creation of Annual Financial Statements & Mgmt Reports
• Creation and Ownership ICAAP-, RechKredV-, and annual statements