Social Media Manager - Singapore
eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading, and investment venue, eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange, and eToro Money which is our latest division working on the launch of the eToro card.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than seventeen million registered users who share their investment strategies, and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real-time, and transact whenever they want.
eToro’s Singapore office is looking for a Social Media Manager to support Asia overall operations. We are looking for an experienced contributor, passionate about social media and innovative brand communication, and a creative storyteller. This role will help refine and execute strategies to develop our brand online, grow our social channels, increase content reach and engagement, leverage user generated content, and optimize money spent on social channels, and be the brand voice on all social media channels. The ideal candidate must be driven and self-motivated, have knowledge of brand marketing and financial/Tech markets and possess a proven track record of large-scale efforts on social media and marketing.
What you’ll be doing
- Create compelling and engaging content daily across multiple platforms while building meaningful relationships. Required content writing skills.
- Work with design & video teams to generate visually engaging content.
- Follow up on market news and promote the top stories on internal & external social networks.
- Analyze all social media data and adjust content to ensure maximum engagement. Measure the campaign’s success.
- Ability to work and adjust work for different countries in Asia.
- Design and execute a cross-channel social content calendar that leverages the eToro Brand.
- Respond quickly and must be flexible.
- Identify and engage with influencers to increase overall brand awareness across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Linkedin.
- Act as a proactive partner to all Marketing teams.
- Track benchmarks and set campaign KPIs.
- Participate in the development of paid social strategy; partner with the SEM team and support other social initiatives as needed.
- Serve as an internal champion and expert in social policy as it relates to employees, user-generated content, privacy, contests and campaigns, etc.
- Actively contribute to social media risk and crisis management.
- Develop Facebook live streams to promote market events
- 2+ years’ social media marketing experience / Creative Content writing / professional advertising for an agency or in a marketing environment, preferably in a creative services role.
- Experience with Reddit- A must!
- Strong command of social platforms, popular listening tools, and industry-standard publishing tools.
- Excellent writing skills; strong editing skills with attention to detail, strong command of English is a MUST. Spelling and grammar must be perfect.
- Hands-on experience in marketing, especially content marketing.
- Design savvy with basic hands-on abilities.
- Self-starter and a fast executioner with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization and the ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Creative storyteller and problem solver
- Effective time and project management skills.
- Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Able to work cross-functionally across many groups in the company.
- Able to conduct analysis of statistical information.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Curiosity and ability to research.
- Sense of humor and friendly.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- eToro trading account
- Monthly office celebrations
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Singapore office. Candidates must have full working rights in Singapore.