Security Architecture Team Leader
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world with a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain, and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its client's interests in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform are at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture that is both professional and fun.
eToro`s security team is the sole security authority for the organization, from financial risks to technical IT solutions, the main objective of the team is to outline the security strategy for all aspects and departments, create and manage major projects, research new solutions, and technologies, incident response to critical events, etc…
What you’ll be doing
- Manage a team of cybersecurity professionals that plan and design security solutions and capabilities that enable the organization to identify and protect
- against cyber risks.
- Lead broad security technological projects to protect etoro’s technological infrastructure and Business platform.
- Define and develops security requirements using threat modeling and risks assessments methods for implementing and integrating new technological
- infrastructure and platform into etoro’s network.
- Accompany the development groups during the development life cycle, define requirements and audit the implementation.
- Research and integrate new technologies
- Provide input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- Be a part of an innovative security team in the heart of the business with challenging demands
Want to join? If you have
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent or professional certificates specific to technology and cyber in
the amount of at least 600 hrs.
Huge advantage: Security certification: Cissp or Cism
3+ years of managerial experience in Cyber security domain, directly managing at least 3 employees.
Experience in designing and deploying applications in cloud environments (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google)
Experience in defense-in-depth concepts, Zeru trust, Cryptography, secure development (SSDLC) methodology, Secure Architecture.
Security tools such as Fw, Ips, EDR, Vulnerability assessment tools, DLP, Data protection etc
Execution Experience with regulations such as GDPR, Iso 27001, PCI.
Huge Advantage – Experience in PT: Methodology & capabilities: both infrastructure and application.
Besides that, you must possess the following qualities and skills:
Resourceful and self-learner
High proficiency in English - reading/writing
Have excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Be passionate and motivated about your job
This position is a full-time position and includes 24/7 on-call availability