CRM Marketing Specialist
eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading, and investment venue, eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange, and eToro Money which is our latest division working on the launch of the eToro card.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than seventeen million registered users who share their investment strategies, and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real-time, and transact whenever they want.
eToro’s Singapore office is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to support Asia overall operations. The mission is to deliver the optimal message to specific clients and do so by monitoring each message within the following steps: content, design, development, localization and delivery. The ideal candidate will have technical and analytical skills, and a creative mind. You will be joining a growth environment with constantly changing challenges.
What you’ll be doing
- Create, manage and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns with an eye for details.
- Creating concepts for campaigns (both marketing and operational)
- Technical executing, analysing, optimizing and reporting on them.
- Messing around with code - HTML code and SQL queries as part of the campaign creation process
- Find ideas and solutions for automating, optimizing and improving internal processes, by routine analysis and supplying actionable items.
- Manage multi language campaigns – English & knowledge of other languages will be an advantage.
- Find ideas and solutions for automating, optimizing and improving internal processes
- B.A, B.S or B.S.c
- Technical approach - A must
- Experienced with a Marketing Automation Platform, such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud / Eloqua / Pardot / Marketo / Hubspot - A must
- Exceptional team player - the role requires cooperation with your team members and other departments and roles at eToro locally and globally on a daily basis
- Creative marketing orientation
- Basic knowledge in Excel, SQL, HTML . - A must
- eToro trading account
- Monthly office celebrations
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Wellbeing gifts and merchandise
This role will be based in our Singapore office. Candidates must have full working rights in Singapore.